Webinars

Hello Garland!  Wondering if you could add more videos regarding webinars and what kind of services a VA could offer with regard to webinar development and assistance leading up to the webinar, the day of and after the event. Tips and tools of the trade recommendations would be awesome as well!  Cheers!!

8 comments

Hello Maryann, I will get to work on some videos relating to webinars for you.

Read more
Read less

Thank you Garland - you're the best!!!

Read more
Read less

Maryann, I added a "Webinar Services for VA" video to the VA Business Building course today. 

Read more
Read less

Thank you!  Do you know of any training for VA's to acquire said skills that you recommend?

Read more
Read less

Hello Maryann, the VA Mentors Business Building Course and the Digital Marketing Course already have lessons on many of the skills shown such as checklists, landing page creation, copywriting, email list building, etc. I will keep adding more. If there is a skill mentioned that we don't have a video for yet, let me know.

The test copywriting page you are working on is also good practice as you are both learning how to do copywriting and how to set up a landing page in MailerLite.

Read more
Read less

I could also let you set up my next webinars to give you some practice. :)

Read more
Read less

Sure!  Let me know what and when! :) 

Read more
Read less

Hello Maryann, I just added another webinar lesson. This one is called "Webinar Benefits" and it is located in the Digital Marketing Course.

Read more
Read less